I remember my mom, Colleen Mott, making these from the time I was little. They were always a treat and great for lunch or dinner.
When I was a teenager our church youth group went on a trip to Canada… my mom made these for 70 people in a park on a grill…just as you would expect my mom to do.
They are a great snack or lunch for the kiddos…but adults love them too!
You could use pepperoni for these but I really prefer turkey smoked sausage.
Spread the sauce, cover with cut up sausage and sprinkle with cheese.
Roll into a trifold and cook in butter.
- 10 inch flour tortillas
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- smoked sausage, cut up *you could also use mini pepperoni
- butter or cooking spray
- Lay tortilla flat.
- Spoon on desired amount of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Roll into a tri-fold.
- Heat large skillet or electric skillet to medium high. Melt butter.
- Place pizza roll folded side down on skillet. Allow to cook until the bottom is golden and crispy. Flip over and cook on other side.
- Slice in half and serve.