I love a good slaw. Fresh crispy vegetables and a rich tangy dressing are magic. A must for any summertime gathering.
Using colorful, beautiful veggies just makes it that much better.
Stir together the dressing and mix it in.
Mix it up and serve!
- 3 cups red cabbage, shredded
- ¾ cup carrots, shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced or diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place all the veggies in a bowl.
- In small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over veggies. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes and serve.