This is my favorite pudding. It is just soooo light and delicious. We eat it all year round and using frozen berries in the wintertime. I like to keep it in a tupperware in the fridge, ready to grab for a snack.
It also is a fabulous starting point for parfaits or trifles.
Just mix together the yogurt, pudding packet and cool whip.
Pack in the berries!
Sometimes I cut up bananas and throw them in.
Build a parfait by layering pudding, cookie crumbs, cool whip and more fruit.
My SIL made it into a trifle! Isn’t beautiful?
Fresh Berry Pudding
- 32 ounce vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 small pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3-4 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers *or favorite cookie
- extra cool whip
- extra fruit
- In large mixing bowl, mix the yogurt, pudding mix and cool whip.
- Stir in berries.
- To make parfaits, layer pudding, cookie crumbs, cool whip and fruit. Top with a dollop of Cool Whip.