This is the TASIEST, FASTEST chili you could possibly make! My favorite combo!
Just brown your ground beef or turkey chopped onions.
Open all of your canned goods and dump them in without draining.
Stir in your ranch and taco packets and stir together.
Stir together and bring to a boil…..turn down heat to low, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with grated cheese, sour cream and corn chips. Ummmm Ummmmm GOOD!
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz can black beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 11-oz can corn, undrained
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Brown meat in pot with onions. Drain off any remaining grease.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium until thickened, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve with grated cheese, corn chips and sour cream.