Many years ago, my Aunt Judy made a version of this dip and set it out on Thanksgiving to snack on while we were finishing food prep. I loved it, and wrote down her measurements, and made it for years.
THEN, one day my friend Emily brought this dip to a gathering, and it was the same, but on STEROIDS!! Emily’s recipe was a little different AND had toffee bits!!!
It is SUPER easy to make, and a real crowd pleaser. I especially love to make this if my teenagers are having friends over. The kids all love it!
Just use a hand mixer to cream up the cream cheese, sugars, and vanilla. Then mix in the toffee bits. Dip in some apples and ENJOY!
Toffee Apple Dip
- 8 Apples, cut into slices
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ bag Heath toffee bits
- Place all the ingredients, except the apples, in a medium sized mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to blend well untill the cream cheese is nicely whipped.
- Slice up the apples, and dip right in.