This is an old standard…something I made for every gathering, every event, every baby shower. And I had forgotten how good it is. Really YUMMY! Like… I can’t stop eating it.
So easy to make!
It’s funny looking back over the years as new food products emerged they spurred new eating trends. Pillsbury tube dough is one of those products.
For the base use 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Dough.
- 2 pkgs Pillsbury Crescent Dough tubes **or sheets
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups broccoli, chopped
- 1½ cups carrots, chopped
- 1½ cups cauliflower, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Open crescent roll dough and spread evenly over cookie baking sheet. Push dough to edges to make slight ridge.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until just beginning to brown. Cool.
- In mixing bowl, use beaters to mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch packet.
- Spread carefully onto cooled crust.
- Cover evenly with chopped broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Use hands to gently press vegetables into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve. Store in refrigerator.